"brdwtchr's new Saint Joseph Page" Saint Joseph by brdwtchr
Saint Joseph Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 123 photos
My sister lives in Saint Joseph, "St. Jo", and I visit her there. On my trips to St. Jo Becky and I have visited some of the city's points of historical interest. St. Jo has a rich history in Western folklore because the Pony Express began there and Jesse James, the famous outlaw, was shot there. Photo here is of the monument to the pony express located at Ninth and Frederick.
Pony Express riders used horses. If you don't have a horse then you might need a car. From Pony Express museum there are... more travel advice
Jesse James House and Patee Museum. In the photo you can see a smile white house and beyond it a brick building. The... more travel advice
brdwtchr's Related Pages
Saint Joseph Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Lot of Hidden Treasures"
- "As Wonderful as Our Forefathers Left It"
- "Saint Joseph, Missouri"
- "The Life and Times of St. Joseph, Missouri"
- "brdwtchr's new Saint Joseph Page"
- "St. Joseph"
- "SEPTEMBER 4 - 9, 1993"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Joseph
- Hotels in Saint Joseph
- Transportation in Saint Joseph
- Restaurants in Saint Joseph
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Joseph
- 9 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Saint Joseph?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Joseph
Photos in Saint JosephSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue