"brdwtchr's new Bolivar Page" Bolivar by brdwtchr
Bolivar Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 34 photos
Bolivar, Missouri is named for that hero of South America, Simon Bolivar. In Missouri slang the town is called "Balliver". Here is a statue of Simon Bolivar on Business 13 south of the courthouse. It was a gift to the town from the people of Venezuela. At this time the little park near the statue is being renovated.
Masters Public Use Area is on the shore of Stockton Lake about 10 miles north of Bolivar on highway 32. There are many... more travel advice
This antique mall is a place my wife and I will stop in to for fun. It is huge and has all kinds of interesting things... more travel advice
- I always stay at the Welcome...
- The Thrifty Nickel is...
- See All I tried Master Wongs. I was...
- Warning to cowboys who attend...
brdwtchr's Related Pages
Bolivar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "brdwtchr's new Bolivar Page"
- "Bolivar, Polk County, Missouri"
- "TheFish's new Bolivar Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolivar
- Hotels in Bolivar
- Transportation in Bolivar
- Nightlife in Bolivar
- Restaurants in Bolivar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolivar
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bolivar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolivar
Photos in BolivarSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue