"brdwtchr's new Yates Center Page" Yates Center by brdwtchr
Yates Center Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 16 photos
Yates Center is a nice town where highways 75 and 54 meet. My brother lives about 20 miles to the north. One of my favorite sights is this octagonal barn that I see entering Yates Center from the north. This style of barn was not common and it is great to see one that is still in good shape. I've always liked old barns.
Frannie's is the most unique restaurant in Kansas. I had a meal of ham, baked potatoe, and green beans. The entire meal... more travel advice
Along highway 54 in Yates Center there is a museum. At the museum there is what looks like a church, a small school, and... more travel advice
brdwtchr's Related Pages
Yates Center Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "No One Comes to Visit"
- "brdwtchr's new Yates Center Page"
- "Yates Center, Woodson County, Kansas"
- "Yates Center, Kansas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yates Center
- Restaurants in Yates Center
- Warnings and Dangers in Yates Center
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yates Center
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Yates Center?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yates Center
Photos in Yates CenterSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue