"brdwtchr's new Strong City Page" Strong City by brdwtchr
Strong City Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 43 photos
Strong City is in the Flint Hills. Because of the Flint Hills prairies around the town this is a cowboy town. There is that small town feeling here and they have a great rodeo every Spring. The Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve out side of town is an old cattle ranch. This picture is a small park and old railroad depot in Strong City.
This is the barn at the Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve. It is built of the native lime stone just like all the... more travel advice
This is the chicken coop of the Z-Bar ranch. It is the sturdiest chicken coop I have ever seen. You can see it and other... more travel advice
brdwtchr's Related Pages
Strong City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "brdwtchr's new Strong City Page"
- "Gateway to the Flint Hills ranch country"
- "Strong City, Kansas"
- "Small town with a big park."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Strong City
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Strong City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Strong City
Photos in Strong CitySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue