"brdwtchr's new Salina Page" Salina by brdwtchr
Salina Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 57 photos
As you approach Salina on I-70 your first view of Salina in the distance will be of water towers and grain elevators. One fifth of this nations wheat is grown in Kansas and a lot of it is grown around Salina. Salina is not just a rural community. There is a nice old down town area, a college, museums, and an art center. West of town is a privately funded zoo that is very nice. Stop and enjoy some of the things Salina has to offer.
The Central Mall has this great aquarium inside of it. The 15,000 gallon aquarium holds kinds of fish native to Kansas.... more travel advice
Smokey Hill Museum at 211 W. Iron has a sod dugout and information about the history of the area. It is a very nice... more travel advice
brdwtchr's Related Pages
Salina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Salina - take a break from Interstate 70"
- "WELCOME TO SALINA, KANSAS"
- "Salina, the center of I-70"
- "brdwtchr's new Salina Page"
- "royharper's Salina Page"
- "John195123's new Salina Page"
- "SALINE COUNTY SEAT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salina
- Hotels in Salina
- Transportation in Salina
- Nightlife in Salina
- Restaurants in Salina
- Shopping in Salina
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Salina
- 17 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 39 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Salina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salina
Photos in SalinaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue