"brdwtchr's new McPherson Page" McPherson by brdwtchr
McPherson Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 44 photos
McPherson was named after a famous Civil War general. You can see a statue of the general in front of the courthouse. They have some great festivals in McPherson that I enjoy going to. My favorite is the Scottish Festival held the fourth weekend in September. The surrounding area is one that is excellent place for nature lovers. Please take a tour with me of Mcpherson and some of my favorite things in the area nearby.
McPherson lake is near the game refuge. Drive around the lake and you will find this nature trail. The nature trail is a... more travel advice
This 1920's mansion was donated to the city as a museum. There is quite a collection of things inside from fossils to... more travel advice
- Some places to stay in...
- See All McPherson is a great place for...
- Perkins is on the main road in...
- Kansas is not as big as Texas...
brdwtchr's Related Pages
McPherson Travel Guide
- Things to Do in McPherson
- Hotels in McPherson
- Restaurants in McPherson
- Warnings and Dangers in McPherson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in McPherson
- 17 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to McPherson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in McPherson
Photos in McPhersonSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue