"brdwtchr's new Lindsborg Page" Lindsborg by brdwtchr
Lindsborg Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 103 photos
Lindsborg is a great little town. It was originally founded by Swedish immigrants and the town has maintained some of that Swedish heritage. The old mill is one of the most recognized landmarks in the town. The early farmers needed a mill to grind the wheat that they grew.
Looking up into the branches of the cottonwood tree. Cottonwood is the state tree of Kansas. There are many big old... more travel advice
You must go to Coronado Heights. Legend has it that Coronado the Spanish Explorer was first European to ever come here.... more travel advice
brdwtchr's Related Pages
Lindsborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "brdwtchr's new Lindsborg Page"
- "Little Sweden, USA"
- "Lindsborg, Kansas - more than a touch of Swedish"
- "Lindsborg, Kansas"
- "A Swedish town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lindsborg
- Hotels in Lindsborg
- Transportation in Lindsborg
- Restaurants in Lindsborg
- Shopping in Lindsborg
- Warnings and Dangers in Lindsborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lindsborg
- 27 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Lindsborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lindsborg
Photos in LindsborgSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue