"brdwtchr's new Kansas City Page" Kansas City by brdwtchr
Kansas City Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 140 photos
Kansas City is a sprawling metro area. It would be possible to write a seperate travel page for each of the smaller cities that make up the combined metro area. When I go there it all feels like one big city to me. There is no real difference when you travel from Olathe to Overland Park or Bonner Springs. As you get closer to the center of the metro area the buildings get taller. This page would be too big if I did not break it down in to Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas. There are two Kansas City's because in the early settlement days one of the main travel methods was by steamboat on the river. Towns sprang up on both sides of the river in this area. Of the two Kansas City, Missouri is larger because it surrounds Kansas City, Kansas on three sides. There is a lot to see and do there. My wife and I go there often and we still have not seen or done a fraction of what this area has to offer.
Kansas City Renaissance Festival is some thing you must go to. It begins in September on Labor Day and runs through mid... more travel advice
National Agriculture Hall of Fame in Bonner Springs always reminds me of my grandfather when I go there. He was a farmer... more travel advice
- Kansas City certainly does...
- When my wife's mother was...
- See All Becky's favorite restaurant is...
- We go to Kansas City several...
- Packing List
brdwtchr's Related Pages
Kansas City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kansas City, Kansas - Not to be Confused with ..."
- "Leaving Kansas City at sunset"
- "Keeping it together in Kansas City"
- "Rainy Kansas City"
- "brdwtchr's new Kansas City Page"
- "Nomad_2001's Kansas City Page"
- "Libertybelle's Kansas City Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kansas City
- Hotels in Kansas City
- Transportation in Kansas City
- Nightlife in Kansas City
- Restaurants in Kansas City
- Shopping in Kansas City
- Warnings and Dangers in Kansas City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kansas City
- 25 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 54 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kansas City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kansas City
Photos in Kansas CitySee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue