El Dorado Local Custom Tips by brdwtchr
El Dorado Local Customs: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Yard art in front of houses is a fairly common sight in Kansas.
This is the North Ward Junction antique mall. It is in an old school building 5 blocks north of the court house. There are many antique stores in this area. I listed this as a cultural and not a shopping tip because visiting a place like this is almost like a history lesson.
I was killing time in El Dorado and went to a flea market where lots of shoes were on sale for 25c a pair. I took a picture of them for my VT friend Imelda who collects shoes.
More Reviews (27)
- See All Instead of a picture of the...
- See All El Dorado Dinner Theater is a...
- See All The Kansas Oil Museum tells...
- I did not stay over night but...
brdwtchr's Related Pages
El Dorado Travel Guide
- Things to Do in El Dorado
- Hotels in El Dorado
- Nightlife in El Dorado
- Restaurants in El Dorado
- Warnings and Dangers in El Dorado
- See All...
Badges & Stats in El Dorado
- 30 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to El Dorado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in El Dorado
Photos in El DoradoSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue