"brdwtchr's new Abilene Page" Abilene by brdwtchr
Abilene Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 196 photos
Abilene is a town of only 6500 people yet it has more things to do than many cities I have been to. If you are travelling in Kansas on I-70 you can't go wrong by stopping in Abilene. It is a great place to visit. Salina is much bigger in population but I think Abeline is more interesting historically and culturally.
Greyhound Hall Of Fame is across Buckeye Street from the Eisenhower Center. The Greyhound Hall of Fame is a bit like a... more travel advice
This is the Place of Meditation where Mr. and Mrs. Eisenhower are interred. It is open to respectful visitation by all... more travel advice
brdwtchr's Related Pages
Abilene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Cow Town with Pizazz"
- "Abilene - Home of Dwight Eisenhower and much more!"
- "Wild West Cow Town and Birthplace of Eisenhower"
- "I Like Ike!"
- "ABILENE, KANSAS"
- "brdwtchr's new Abilene Page"
- "Griske's Abilene Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abilene
- Hotels in Abilene
- Transportation in Abilene
- Restaurants in Abilene
- Shopping in Abilene
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abilene
- 30 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Abilene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abilene
Photos in AbileneSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Abilene hotel reviews
- Diamond Motel Abilene
- 29 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013