"BRKilbourne's New York Page" New York City by brkilbourne
New York City Travel Guide: 15,951 reviews and 32,119 photos
Manhatten; dirty city, trash is left outside you hotel door and every other business establishment and many homes without containers. Great everything else. Theater, food, art, entertainement, architecture and supprisingly freindly and courtous cab drivers. We stayed in Washington Sq Hotel which was small but adequate. New York has become much safer in recent years. I was born in Queens but left as a young teenager. With four people it's as cheap to take a cab than a subway.
New York Public Library. Its a museum in itself more travel advice
brkilbourne's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "Oh, how I want to be a part of it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 18 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
Photos in New York CitySee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Cancún Intro, 36 reviews, 176 photos, 11 travelogues
- Savannah Intro, 66 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla Mujeres Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Georgia 2 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Puerto Rico Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Puerto Morelos Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Valladolid Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos