Rosarito Hotel Tips by lmkluque Top 5 Page for this destination
Rosarito Hotels: 1,384 reviews and 52 photos
I've only had dinner here and spent many evenings dancing to the rhythmatic Latin sounds, but I know that sometimes they offer weekend packages for as little as $49.00 per person per night. This hotel is considered the Grand Lady of Rosarito. This old and gracious hotel is full of history and full of life. It would be a wonderful place to spend a few days especially if your goal is relaxing and having a good time.
Unique Qualities: Built in 1925 it has attracted the elite of Mexico and soon became the favorite place for the rich and famous of the USA and other countries. Especially it was a favorite place for the Hollywood crowd who came south for the gambling and alcohol, which was illegal at the time in the USA.
Over the years there have been expansions and renovations, but the "old world charm" of this hotel has remained while bringing it into 21st century Mexico. This hotel can be a wonderful romantic get-away.
The sign above the entrance reads: "Por esta puerta pasan las Mujeres mas hermosas del mundo"
"Through this door pass the most beautiful Women of the world.")
I was 18 years old the first time I walked into this hotel--only for dinner and dancing--my date stopped, pointed to the words, put his arm around me and said, "And you are one of them." What a generous creature he was. It was one of the most romantic moments in my life! (Guys take a hint, a simple gesture like this works wonders! Or Not!)
Situated on the beach with a very long pier the days can be filled with surf, sun and sand while the nights can be filled with dining, dancing and what ever else you'd like.
Address: Boulevard Benito Juarez # 31
Comparison: about average
Directions: From Tijuana's Ensenada Cuota, take the second Rosarito Beach exit.
Other Contact: USA:1 (800) 343-8582
Phone: Mex:011  (661) 612-0144
More Reviews (11)
- See All A Fine Steakhouse!
- "Club 1773"
- Calafia Resort
- The Perfect Day Trip
- Carefully Choose Your Companions!
lmkluque's Related Pages
Rosarito Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ROSARITO BEACH, MEXICO"
- "Rosarito Beach and a Little Beyond!"
- "Nice Beach Minutes away from TJ"
- "WEEKEND HAVEN FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA"
- "Pink_Pash's Rosarito Fun"
- "Rosarito- On a Sober Day"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rosarito
- Hotels in Rosarito
- Transportation in Rosarito
- Nightlife in Rosarito
- Restaurants in Rosarito
- Shopping in Rosarito
- Warnings and Dangers in Rosarito
- See All...
Explore the World
- Livingstone's Lodge Bangkok
- Premier Inn Basildon- Rayleigh
- The Arthington
- Korakia Pensione
- Cow and Calf Hotel
- Whatley Manor
- The Metropolitan Express Orlando
- The Lodge at Rancho Mirage
- Comfort Inn New York Convention Center
- Hotel Punta Mesco
- Ameristar Apart-Hotel
- Samu Hotel
- Residence Inn Springfield
Badges & Stats in Rosarito
- 12 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Rosarito?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rosarito
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: How the 19th century lived"
- updated a Rosarito Travel Page "Rosarito Beach and a Little Beyond!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rosarito Beach and a Little Beyond!"
- Wrote a Review A Fine Steakhouse! in Rosarito Restaurants
- Commented on one of Phalaenopsis03's Rosarito travel pages
Read real reviews about Rosarito Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 164 reviews, 516 photos, 11 travelogues
- Imperial Beach Intro, 53 reviews, 167 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coronado Intro, 62 reviews, 153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chula Vista Intro, 49 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- National City Intro, 45 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Jolla Intro, 55 reviews, 111 photos
- Ocean Beach Intro, 53 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 77 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Del Mar Intro, 47 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cabrillo National Monument Intro, 28 reviews, 102 photos, 3 travelogues
Latest Rosarito hotel reviews