Overton Warnings Or Dangers Tips by lmkluque
Overton Warnings and Dangers: 1 reviews and 1 photos
There are many types of cactus, some produce beautiful flowers in the spring time and are lovely to see. Be careful, stand far from the plant--unless you are an expert. Some cactus have "jumping" thorns, and even if you don't touch the plant you can be sprayed if you wander too near. These thorns are very difficult to remove!
More Reviews (19)
- Pack For Safety!
- See All Valley of Fire!
- See All Red Rock Canyon NCA
- See All Lost City Rediscovered
- Is Hiking A Sport?
- Be Prepared!
lmkluque's Related Pages
Overton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Valley of Fire--Red Rock--Lost City"
- "Tim's Overton Page"
- "The Lost City Museum and Ruins"
- "Overton - Visit here from Las Vegas"
- "Small Town Big Charm - Gateway to Valley of Fire"
- ""Valley Of Fire State Park""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Overton
- Hotels in Overton
- Transportation in Overton
- Nightlife in Overton
- Restaurants in Overton
- Shopping in Overton
- Warnings and Dangers in Overton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Overton
- 20 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Overton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Overton
Photos in OvertonSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 179 reviews, 593 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chula Vista Intro, 65 reviews, 221 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coronado Intro, 65 reviews, 163 photos, 1 travelogue
- Imperial Beach Intro, 54 reviews, 171 photos, 4 travelogues
- National City Intro, 46 reviews, 140 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Jolla Intro, 55 reviews, 113 photos
- Ocean Beach Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 77 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 35 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Del Mar Intro, 47 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue