"Visit Minneapolis!" Minneapolis by lmkluque

Minneapolis Travel Guide: 942 reviews and 1,670 photos

My Virtual Visit Was Wonderful!

Welcome to my Minneapolis page,

For some time now it has bothered me that Minneapolis is listed on my travel pages and I haven't anything to tell you about this city. I've never been to Minneapolis and actually never had a dream to visit the city.

However, I became a Tip Group Editor for Minneapolis and have found many interesting aspects of this northern U.S. city that would attract a visitor!!

The job of a Tip Group Editor is to combine all "like" tips, in each category, thus creating a new sub-category that serves well in cross-indexing.

You can imagine that this might be difficult to do for a person who hasn't ever known more than the name of the city. I wouldn't say it was difficult as it was challenging. There was much to research to categorize everything correctly and in the process, I learned a great deal. (If you find that I have made a mistake, please write and let me know.)

Many VT Members have done a wonderful job of sharing their feelings and information. You can see what I mean at this site:

VT's Minneapolis Page.

Click on each of the VT tip categories to see the grouped categories. There are many terrific tips and beautiful photos. Of course I wouldn't recommend one person's page above another as I think you will find the pages that suit your interests on your own.

I Hope You Enjoy Your Visit,
Linda

• Intro Updated Feb 10, 2013

• Tugboatguy's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Linda, Your Minneapolis photo may actually show the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) commonly seen under the right atmospheric conditions on clear cold nights that far north. I grew up there & only have seen them once from 42 yrs in SoCal, Doug

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2004 at 10:38 PM

Wow! You did great! Thanks for all this work!

lmkluque

“Assume Good Intent”

Badges & Stats in Minneapolis

Have you been to Minneapolis?

Latest Activity in Minneapolis