"A Remote Spot In San Diego" Lincoln Acres by lmkluque
Lincoln Acres Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 15 photos
Welcome to my Lincoln Acres page,
Built with love and humor. Lincoln Acres is not a place anyone would intentionally travel to. It is a poor community southeast of National City, CA., but since VT has made the offer, I'll share it with you.
The only "accommodations" here are houses or apartments to buy or rent by the month, no hotels, no motels, no campgrounds to lay your weary head.
I lived in Lincoln Acres from the time my youngest son was born until he turned thirteen. The rent was exceptionally low and as a single parent, it was a way for me to save money. The picture above is of the elementary school they attended for a year or two until I was able to place them in a private school. (That was over thirty-five years ago!)
Lincoln Acres was a quiet place to live, almost like being in the country, it hasn't changed much since then either.
I Hope You Enjoy Your Visit,
- Pros:Quiet Living Space.
- Cons:Too Quiet.
- In a nutshell:Definitely Not a Tourist Haven.
Lincoln Acres Community Center and Park and Library is the focal point of this neighborhood. Just as in most small towns... more travel advice
See the belfry of Lincoln Acres. There is no quaint town square, a belfry is the closest thing offered. All the years I... more travel advice
lmkluque's Related Pages
Lincoln Acres Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Lincoln Acres
- Nightlife in Lincoln Acres
- Restaurants in Lincoln Acres
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lincoln Acres
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Lincoln Acres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lincoln Acres
Photos in Lincoln AcresSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 153 reviews, 405 photos, 10 travelogues
- Imperial Beach Intro, 46 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coronado Intro, 60 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Jolla Intro, 54 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 77 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ocean Beach Intro, 53 reviews, 105 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chula Vista Intro, 42 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabrillo National Monument Intro, 27 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Del Mar Intro, 47 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 40 reviews, 42 photos