Fort Rosecrans Nightlife Tips by lmkluque
Fort Rosecrans Nightlife: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean
There is no nightlife at Fort Rosecrans. The gates close at 5:00 p.m. and since Fort Rosecrans is a Military Reservation it is only military personnel who can stay beyond that time.
The shame of it is that the view of the the setting sun from this stand point can be beautiful and awe inspiring.
If it is sunset views that interest you, go down to Sunset Cliffs Park on the westside or to Shelter Island on the eastside of Catalina Boulevard and you shouldn't be disappointed. At Shelter Island you'll also find a great many places to spend an interesting evening or if you'd rather something more lively try Ocean Beach.
Dress Code: The dress code at most places in Shelter Island will be casual to stylish. In Ocean Beach, dress as you like and at the park, be sure to bring a jacket as the ocean winds get pretty chilly when the sun goes down.
More Reviews (21)
- See All Another Budget Option
- See All Good Mexican Food!
- Leaving The State Of California!
- See All On A Clear Day...!
lmkluque's Related Pages
Fort Rosecrans Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In Point Loma, A Community of San Diego, Californi"
- "~~Fort Rosecrans~~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fort Rosecrans
- Hotels in Fort Rosecrans
- Nightlife in Fort Rosecrans
- Restaurants in Fort Rosecrans
- Warnings and Dangers in Fort Rosecrans
- See All...
Explore the World
- Taipa Hotels
- Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Rotebro Hotels
- Jazirat Abu Zaby Hotels
- Sidi Bou Said
Badges & Stats in Fort Rosecrans
- 22 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Fort Rosecrans?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Rosecrans
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 153 reviews, 405 photos, 10 travelogues
- Imperial Beach Intro, 47 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coronado Intro, 60 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Jolla Intro, 54 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 77 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ocean Beach Intro, 53 reviews, 105 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chula Vista Intro, 42 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabrillo National Monument Intro, 27 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Del Mar Intro, 47 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 40 reviews, 42 photos