Chula Vista Shopping Tips by lmkluque Top 5 Page for this destination
Chula Vista Shopping: 11 reviews and 13 photos
This shopping center is new to Chula Vista and I think it is cleverly done. While walking down the main street, it does seem like a real main street in a small town. The blocks are not long and there are about three or four blocks which include side streets that also offer shops and restaurants to explore.
The best way explain the layout is to offer this link Otay Ranch Town Center.
Too Be Continued...
What to buy: Too Be Continued...
What to pay: Too Be Continued...
Address: 2015 Birch Rd., Chula Vista, CA 91915
Directions: At Eastlake Parkway.
From downtown C.V., its easier to reach ORTC from L St.=Telegraph Canyon Rd.=Otay Lakes Rd turn right at Eastlake Parkway and take a right on Kestral Falls Rd. This is the best way to enter ORTC.
Phone: (619) 656-9100
This is the largest shopping center in Chula Vista and the biggest stores are Sears, J.C. Penny's and Macy's. There are lots of specialty shops for men, women and children, the home, shoe stores, book stores, a food court as well as several restaurants even a Carousel priced at a dollar a ride.
The Ultra Star Cinema is quite popular and offers reduced prices all day on Tuesday.
What to buy: Not a mall shopper myself, I can't advise. However, this two level shopping center has recently had a do-over and seems perkier.
I can mention that See's Candies has had a shop here since the shopping center first opened, many moons ago and until experiencing Belgian chocolates, I thought See's to be the best of all. Mainly I come to this shopping center for a meal in one of the restaurants and sometimes to go to Anna's, a discount store offering items for the home.
Address: 555 Broadway
Phone: (619) 427-6700
More Reviews (62)
- See All An Affordable Chain Restaurant to Enjoy.
- See All Original Greek Cuisine!
- See All Bicycle
- See All Upper and Lower Otay Lakes
- See All Another Days Inn
- See All La Bella Cafe & Games
- See All Halloween in Chula Vista
- See All Nearest Beach to Chula Vista
- My Local Favorite in Chula Vista
- Not Much to Warn You About
- C.V. Won't Trap Any Tourists!
Been to Chula Vista?Share your travels with the world!
lmkluque's Related Pages
Chula Vista Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chula Vista from 1952! The Village"
- "Chula Vista"
- "Like a kid in a candy store :-))))"
- "Lunch with Linda in Chula Vista!"
- "Visiting Family"
- "brdwtchr's new Chula Vista Page"
- "Mi Hogar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chula Vista
- Hotels in Chula Vista
- Transportation in Chula Vista
- Nightlife in Chula Vista
- Restaurants in Chula Vista
- Shopping in Chula Vista
- Warnings and Dangers in Chula Vista
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chula Vista
- 64 Reviews
- 208 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Chula Vista?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chula Vista
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Word Association Game."
- Commented on one of lmkluque's Chula Vista tips
- created a Chula Vista Travelogue "Mussels"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mussels"
- Wrote a Review An Affordable Chain Restaurant to Enjoy. about Red Lobster in Chula Vista Restaurants
- Commented on the Chula Vista Restaurants travel guide
Photos in Chula VistaSee All Photos (208)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 176 reviews, 567 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chula Vista Intro, 64 reviews, 211 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coronado Intro, 65 reviews, 163 photos, 1 travelogue
- Imperial Beach Intro, 54 reviews, 171 photos, 4 travelogues
- National City Intro, 46 reviews, 131 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Jolla Intro, 55 reviews, 113 photos
- Ocean Beach Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 77 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 35 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Del Mar Intro, 47 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue