VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

My Favorite Pages

Things to Do

On A Clear Day...!

Fort Rosecrans, California
General

Light House At Cabrillo N M!

Fort Rosecrans, California

Newport Avenue is the Hot Spot!, Ocean Beach, California

Travel Map

Pijlmans's Profile Photo
    lmkluque Yesterday

Thank you Dennis. I saw this link you put in one or two of the threads. I did join, but haven't tried to save my photos yet. I have all my tips and travelogues but there are many more photos and this looks like something that I will use. <br/><br/>As for taking part in the interaction, I'm not yet sure I'll be interested.

ranger49's Profile Photo
ranger49 Feb 10, 2017 at 3:12 PM

Hello Linda - How are you doing? I'm hanging on here to the bitter end - just wanted to wish you all the best whatever comes next. Not sure where I will end up . Not finding an alternative that really suits so will perhaps retreat back into my shell.
But who knows what the future holds? Very best wishes and thanks for being a pal.

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Jan 31, 2017 at 5:05 PM

Linda, This ran for a loooooong time: Jumping over Claus. Haha. PJ

lmkluque Jan 31, 2017 at 5:15 PM

Congratulations PJ!!! <br/><br/>I do like Caus, but thought, with all the work and help you share and do you should pass him at least once.

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Jan 12, 2017 at 2:20 PM

Hiya, you've got :-)

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Jan 2, 2017 at 8:22 AM

To all my VT friends out here
I hope you?ll have a fantastic new year.
A year with lots of happiness and joy
and of course some travel to enjoy!
But above all good health
because that?s still our greatest wealth!

Happy 2017!

alza's Profile Photo
alza Dec 25, 2016 at 1:29 PM

Hello dear Linda! Wishing you a beautiful Christmas Day (and Night!) I'm trying to be reasonable until Chrismas dinner tonight, not easy... with every cheerful song, I'm tempted to raise my glass. Lol! Maybe I should just close the radio down?
All the best dear friend and hope to see you in San Diego soon. Hugs. lou

lmkluque Dec 25, 2016 at 2:58 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOU! I'm listening to Christmas Carols on YouTube. I had two small glasses of Champagne with my Christmas breakfast. I had Christmas Eve dinner with my children, grandchildren and great-grandson last night. We opened presents. Today is a quiet day and tonight I'll join my "whole" family for dessert &amp; present this evening. <br/><br/>I hope to see you in San Diego soon too!<br/><br/>Hugs,<br/>Linda

wabat's Profile Photo
wabat Dec 24, 2016 at 1:03 PM

Linda, wishing you a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2017.

spedprof Dec 23, 2016 at 1:19 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Coronado Ferry to mainland for touring?'. I appreciate your advice.

balhannah Dec 5, 2016 at 8:06 PM

Thanks Linda! Never thought I would be no 1!

mallyak's Profile Photo
mallyak Nov 26, 2016 at 7:36 PM

Thanks for your message Linda!You have some lovely pages.The Americas is the one continent I would love to visit when the time is ripe