My Favorite Pages

Things to Do

On A Clear Day...!

Fort Rosecrans, California
Favorites

Light House At Cabrillo N M!

Fort Rosecrans, California

Newport Avenue is the Hot Spot!, Ocean Beach, California

Travel Map

grandmaR's Profile Photo
grandmaR Jul 7, 2016 at 12:26 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Visiting LA from San Pedro'. You've been a huge help.

tmpierce's Profile Photo
tmpierce Jul 7, 2016 at 10:52 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Santa Monica'. I appreciate your advice.

kiwi's Profile Photo
kiwi Jun 28, 2016 at 5:09 PM

You've been to London, fantastic !!

MichelleH8K's Profile Photo
MichelleH8K Jun 23, 2016 at 12:09 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Free parking spot'. I appreciate your advice.

Selphyne's Profile Photo
Selphyne Jun 22, 2016 at 11:16 AM

Hello! I see that you also live in San Diego! I used to use this site a lot back in 2000 and made a new account because I am planning to travel with my little boy, beginning next year! Will you be doing any traveling soon?

tmpierce's Profile Photo
tmpierce Jun 14, 2016 at 1:55 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Where to stay?'. I appreciate your advice.

travelgarfield's Profile Photo
travelgarfield Jun 5, 2016 at 2:47 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Fruit stands by local farmers'. You've been a huge help.

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta May 30, 2016 at 5:12 AM

Thank you very, very much, dear Linda! Please excuse-me for not having answered you earlier, but last week I was with my husband out of Belgrade from Sunday until Friday, so that I did not visit this site. I spent my birthday on the beautiful mountain of Kopaonik.

What does "loot" mean?

spedprof May 16, 2016 at 2:14 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'One home base in souther CA or two?'. I appreciate your advice.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty May 13, 2016 at 7:54 PM

As I am never done saying here, probably to the annoyance of most, every day is a schoolday on VT. My knowledge of American geography is lamentable but I always thought SD was much further North and certainly nowhere near the Mexican border. Live and learn.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    planxty May 14, 2016 at 8:08 PM

Did you dance on your hat? Apparently the Mexicans do so according to that silly old 60's pop song? I cannot dance to save my life, I think that is half the reason I learned to play a bit of guitar. I worked on the principle that if I was "up there" in the band I didn't have to be "down there" making a fool of myself by falling over my own feet.

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    lmkluque May 14, 2016 at 8:34 PM

No hat dancing for me. In fact it's around the brim of the hat that the dancing is done. I danced Latin dances, what people now call Salsa, but my dances were from Cuba-Samba, Central & South America-Cumbia and Mexican- Ranchero as a sample. I was pretty good at it, horrible at American dances. Of course, since I was paralyzed I can barely walk, let alone dance. I'm grateful that I had so many good years to dance.