"Spearfish, South Dakota" Spearfish by xoxoxenophile
Spearfish Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 19 photos
Spearfish is really a nice town in the Black Hills. It's smaller than Rapid City and less filled with tourists than Sturgis, Lead, or Deadwood, so if you want to be out of the way of the tourist crowd it can be a good place to stay in a hotel. I have a few friends who go to Black Hills State University out there, and there is a lot of hiking and really beautiful views in the area--they're always posting pictures. It's also fairly close to Devils Tower, so if you plan on going there it might be a good option for you.
- In a nutshell:A nice town away from the very tourist-y areas
xoxoxenophile's Related Pages
Spearfish Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spearfish, South Dakota"
- "WFTR's new Spearfish Page"
- "Basaic Spearfish Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spearfish
- Hotels in Spearfish
- Nightlife in Spearfish
- Restaurants in Spearfish
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spearfish
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Spearfish?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spearfish
Photos in SpearfishSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 55 photos
- Havana Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos
- San Juan Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos
- Omaha Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coroico Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sioux Falls Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Fort Collins Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos