"xoxo, xenophile" xoxoxenophile's Profile

Hello there. :) My name is Laura. I'm in my senior of college, studying Electrical Engineering and Spanish. I've always been attracted to foreign cultures, customs, and places (a xenophile) and my passion in life is traveling. I traveled around the Midwest (South Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin especially) as a child, then in high school I expanded out to other places in the United States--Arizona, Florida, Kansas and Missouri, Washington, D.C., etc. Now, just three years into college, I've traveled to Mexico five times, taken a few more domestic trips, and went on a two-week trip to Europe with my best friend! This summer I also got married, honeymooned in Puerto Rico, and traveled to Bolivia with Engineers Without Borders. I look forward to possible trips to Cuba, Zambia, Guatemala, New York City, New Jersey, and Utah in the next few years as well, and to a life filled with many future travels and adventures. :)

• Intro Updated Feb 10, 2015

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
xoxoxenophile's Profile Photo

xoxoxenophile

“As for me I am tormented by an everlasting itch for things remote. (- Herman Melville)”

Real Name