"xoxo, xenophile" xoxoxenophile's Profile

Hello there. :) My name is Laura. I'm currently a junior in college, studying Electrical Engineering and Spanish. I've always been attracted to foreign cultures, customs, and places (a xenophile) and my passion in life is traveling. I traveled around the Midwest (South Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin especially) as a child, then in high school I expanded out to other places in the United States--Arizona, Florida, Kansas and Missouri, Washington, D.C., etc. Now, just three years into college, I've traveled to Mexico four times, taken a few more domestic trips, and went on a two-week trip to Europe with my best friend! This summer I am getting married and will be traveling to Puerto Rico for the honeymoon and Bolivia on another trip. I look forward to possible trips to Guatemala, Zambia, South Carolina, New York City, New Jersey, and Utah in the next few years as well, and to a life filled with many future travels and adventures. :)

• Intro Updated Feb 20, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
xoxoxenophile's Profile Photo

xoxoxenophile

“"To know the will of God, we need an open Bible and an open map." - William Carey”

Real Name