Arches National Park Hotel Tips by annk
Arches National Park Hotels: 67 reviews and 27 photos
Best western Canyonlands
There is one campground in the park at the end of the paved road in the Devils Garden section. It's open year round and has 52 individual sites with flush toilets and water. There are 2 group sites available for 11 people or more. Reservations must be made 4 days in advance.
The closest complete lodging facilities are in Moab located 5 miles south on Route 191. There's a wide variety of motels to chose from, most are 1 to 3 stars and prices vary according to season. Luxury type hotels don't exist here. There are a couple lodges along the river on the scenic drives some 10-20 miles from Moab.
We stayed at the Best Western Canyonlands Motel in the center of town. The visitors center is across the street. Another Best Western was just a block away. Location in town doesn't matter too much since the town is pretty small.
More Reviews (16)
annk's Related Pages
Arches National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arches NP - Arches Sandstone Wonderland"
- "Finding the Angles at Arches"
- "Arches National Park"
- "Vistas around every bend..."
- "Amazing Arches"
- "ARCHES NATIONAL PARK - UTAH"
- "Desert Gem"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arches National Park
- Hotels in Arches National Park
- Transportation in Arches National Park
- Nightlife in Arches National Park
- Restaurants in Arches National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Arches National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- La Quinta Inn Duluth (2370 Stephens Center Drive )
- Holiday Beach Club Hotel
- Coral Suites
- Hotel Gautam
- Castello di Spaltenna
- Best Western Aztec Motel
- B&B and Apartments Da Baranin
- Wang Fat Hostel
- Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse (6004 Fair Lakes Road )
- Blue Cave Castle
- Rixos Bodrum
- Motel Las Americas
- Hoh Campground
- Confident Cascade Resort
Badges & Stats in Arches National Park
- 17 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Arches National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arches National Park
- Posted in Travel Northwestern Hawaiian Islands Forum "Re: October 08, Need help in..."
- updated a Arches National Park Travelogue "More Images"
- Uploaded a Photo to "More Images"
- Wrote a Review Devil's Garden - Pine Tree Arch in Arches National Park Things to Do
- Commented on one of Easty's Arches National Park travel pages
Photos in Arches National ParkSee All Photos (24)
Read real reviews about Arches National Park Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Channel Islands National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Aruba Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poipu Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 21 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (40)
Latest Arches National Park hotel reviews
- Devil's Garden Campground
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 16, 2013