"Santa Clarita one of the many suburbs of L.A." Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Clarita by annk

Santa Clarita Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 52 photos

Santa Clarita is located about 40 miles north of Los Angeles. It's best known tourist attraction is "Magic Mountain", a Six Flags theme park located just outside the incorporated area. Besides that it is primarily a bedroom community, and a good place to live as many commute to L.A. or other cities in the San Fernando Valley.

• Pros:A nice city near L.A.
  • Cons:It's being developed way too fast
  • Intro Updated Oct 5, 2005

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2006 at 7:53 AM

Thks for the visit! Switzerland is one of my fav places to date! I appreciate your love for the nat'l parks, I'm a mtn boy too!

• Martman's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2005 at 10:54 PM

I first thought the subarb is called Santa Claus.

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2005 at 8:42 AM

,,,gee! the street painting seems a great event! and also cowboy poetry&music...

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2005 at 10:54 AM

Only one tip from Santa Clarita!! Leaves us begging for more!

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2005 at 8:11 AM

ann what do u do here in santa clarita?

• Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2004 at 12:22 PM

Howdy Pardners! Great page, and Travelogues. Just who is that dude on Noodle? Looks quite at home. Poor old Noodle, never the same again, LOL!

• Jeannette1's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2003 at 7:10 AM

Great travelogue pics. I love these types of festivals. Did you know you and I have the same motto on our homepage??

• supune's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2003 at 11:29 AM

Hi. I met you at the Oceanside VT meeting.I lived in the SC through my highschool years. It is tough putting up info about this bedroom community. But I guess it's still growing at a high rate.

• janika's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2003 at 7:40 PM

Nice art. The Italian Street Painting Festival reminds me to the International ice sculpture competition in Ottawa, during the Winterlude days. Great pictures from your home town

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2003 at 4:38 PM

Great travelogues! Amazing pictures and events!

annk Used To Live Here!

annk

“Don't sweat the small stuff”

Badges & Stats in Santa Clarita

Have you been to Santa Clarita?