"Lauterbrunnen" Lauterbrunnen by annk
Lauterbrunnen Travel Guide: 264 reviews and 779 photos
The village of Lauterbrunnen sits in a U-shaped valley 18km/11 mi from Interlaken in the Bernese Oberland. It is known for Staubbachfall which plunges 300 m/1000 ft from the terrace at Murren.
- Pros:scenic mountains & waterfalls, lots of shops & cafes. the gateway to high altitude villages
- Cons:heavy car traffic
This may be weird but I found this cemetary to be interesting & colorful with flowers planted by every tombstone. more travel advice
Highly visible from the center of town. A charming but busy Swiss town. There are a lot of cars since they are not... more travel advice
annk's Related Pages
Lauterbrunnen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lauterbrunnen - Switzerland"
- "a great base to explore the Jungfrau-region"
- "Exciting Time in Lauterbrunnen & Jungfrau"
- "HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE LAUTERBRUNNEN!"
- "Can I Retire Here?"
- "Lovely Little Lauterbrunnen....."
- "Magnificent Lauterbrunnen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lauterbrunnen
- Hotels in Lauterbrunnen
- Transportation in Lauterbrunnen
- Nightlife in Lauterbrunnen
- Restaurants in Lauterbrunnen
- Shopping in Lauterbrunnen
- Warnings and Dangers in Lauterbrunnen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lauterbrunnen
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Lauterbrunnen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lauterbrunnen
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Channel Islands National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Aruba Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poipu Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 21 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue