"MADINAH AL-MUNAWARAH" Medina by AliJoe
Medina Travel Guide: 139 reviews and 378 photos
Photo: Prophet's Mosque at Madinah Al-Munawarah'. Please, do not enlarge you can't see me.
Bismillah hirrahman nirrahim,
Alhamdulilah hirabbila'alamin,wassalatu wassalamu ala Sayyididina Muhamaddin wa'ala Alaihi wassahbihi
wassalam. Rabbi' syarahli Sodri Wayasirli Amri Wahlul'uqdatan Millisani Yafqahu Qauli.. Amma Ba'du..........
Nearly a month to think seriously prior to write up this page. I try my level best to avoid Prejudicial issue and Pejorative to my esteem VT's members, especially my close friends. To think the other way around, believe I have a prerogative to tell the truth something about unfolded Muslim World's which is hidden amongst majority of NonMuslim.
Since Muhammad Rasullulah ( Prophet of Muhammad ) + - 1400 yrs back, nonmuslim are NOT PERMITTED to enter the 2 cities, Madinah al-munawarah' and Mekah Al-mukarramah' (Mecca). May be he / she working in Riyadh, Jeddah or the other nearest Middle East country ie: Oman, Qatar or Yamen, they will never get the official Visa to enter this 2 cities.
By God Mercy, previously I had the oppurtunity to pay a visit at Bramaputra River in India ( The Holy place for Hindu Religion ), Amritsar Golden Temple in India ( The Holy place for Sikh ),Norkorn Wat in Songkla, Thailand (The Holy place for Buddhiest ) and Vatican City in Rome. Have a chance move around with Christian Orthodox friends in Greece, Roman Catholic in Italy and comparison with Protestent friends from UK.....it's all make me a little bit matured about other people Religions.There is
no such a word of Chauvinistic or Extremist in religion. The only thing is confusion of Devotees. The essence of Teaching from any religion is POSITIVE. As quote by the Great Philosopher * They hate what they do not know*......this is happened today. They have no tolorence, no mercy...they practice mudslinging as to replace a good Teaching of Religions !!!
I have no intention here to become a Precher nor Holly man....So shall we start our journey to MEDINA ?
Mum & Son
Similar To Old Turk Architecture
- Pros:Nice & Humble City People
- Cons:No Much Money To Stay Any Longer
- In a nutshell:Hope "The Annapolis Treaty" FAIR To All !!
The Mosque of Badr ( Badar). You see the comparison between Prophet's Mosque and this Mosque..contrast ! Are they (Saudi... more travel advice
Again inside view of the Holy Haram in Medina. The same activities, Praying, Learning, Teaching, Reading the Holy... more travel advice
AliJoe's Related Pages
Medina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The 2nd Holy city Al Madinah Al Monawarah"
- "Land of the Prophet"
- "Madinatur Rasul"
- "fouads's new Medina Page"
- "The City of Prophet Hazart Muhammad (S.W)"
- "Medina"The Tomb of The Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH""
- "The City of the Prophet"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Medina
- Hotels in Medina
- Transportation in Medina
- Nightlife in Medina
- Restaurants in Medina
- Shopping in Medina
- Warnings and Dangers in Medina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Medina
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 93 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Medina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Medina
Top 10 Pages
- Afghanistan Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- India Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saudi Arabia Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Mecca Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jiddah Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iran Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Bandung Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos