"DUNSTABLE ENGLAND" Dunstable by AWH
Dunstable Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 38 photos
My earliest recollection of this adopted home town called Dunstable, was when as a teenager we would travel from a nearby Luton housing estate where we lived in the late 60's. The journey was made weekly on a Saturday to the Cinema, where we would enjoy the likes of ' Lassie or Champion the wonder horse!
I first moved into Dunstable in 1983 when I married my dear wife. We met at West St Baptist Church in 1980, and both had a part in a production called 'Thomas'. It was a hit, and so were we for each other!
We were blessed with the birth of our son in 1987. Life was never the same! We moved to a bigger house in 1993. We are now involved in NEW LIFE CHURCH DUNSTABLE, and enjoy the richness of all the friendships we have made over the years.
- Pros:Dunstable Downs and its surrounding beauty.
- Cons:Bad traffic problems
- In a nutshell:A Town with the countryside on your doorstep!
AWH's Related Pages
Dunstable Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dunstable
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dunstable?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dunstable
Top 5 Pages
- Wyvenhoe Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Paphos District Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Tholos Intro, 7 reviews
- Greece Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Praia da Rocha Intro, 6 reviews
No friends yet.