"Hey everyone, this is my front side!" Luckell's Profile

So, let me present myself!

I'm a 17 year old guy, living in Helsinki, Finland. I was actually born i Spain, and the first three years of my life I spent there. I look forward to share all the information and tips I have, and also get out everything I can from this gorgeous website!
As a person I am delighted, social and energetic. I look positive and challenging on the life and I really love my own life. As a few of my interests can I mention friends, travelling, reading, church, environment and to be active within the society, to affect it with my thoughts and ideas.
I'm at the second year in High School and my plan is to go on a student exchange year next year, to Chile. The reason is that I want to learn Spanish. Believe it or not, half Spanish as I am, but I really can't speak the language.
I hope this has given you some sort of picture about me. I could also tell you about my username. If someone wonder why my username is Luckell, I can tell you that my nickname is Lucke and I've got two surnames, both starting with L. Just so you know!

Me and travelling

My interest for travelling started actually after that my fear for flying ended many years ago. I was a kid and we flew every year to Spain from Finland. Nowadays I love travelling, even though most of you have been to more countries than I. I've been outside Europe three times. To Dubai, Israel and Tanzania. It's difficult to say which of them was the best, probably Israel. It was an awesome trip in every way. I saw the whole country in ten days, ate great food and enjoyed every minute in for example Jerusalem, Tiberias , Death Sea and Eilat with my family and friends. Eilat is more the place for tourists who want to swim and dive. The rest of the country is filled with history and attractions, for example Mount of Olives in Jerusalem or the Jordan River in eastern Israel. It is a nice country, recommended to visit!
My favourite destination in Europe is until now probably Poland. The trip to Poland, a couple of years ago, was cozy, and I visited for instance the city of Krakow and the concentration camp Auschwitz. Well, Auschwitz was not really the cozy part, but I liked the country and the markets on the streets. Krakow is a beautiful city, definitely worth a visit. Estonia is another European country I like. It's a neighbour country to Finland. We don't have any land border, but the Gulf of Finland. Finland is north of the Gulf and Estonia 80 km south from the Finnish coast. Summertime the big island of Estonia, Saaremaa, is a very beautiful place. My relative has a house there so we usually visit her when she is there during the summer. The long beaches, the forests and everything with the nature there, is, what I would say, amazingly relaxing and wonderful. I love to go there, visit the biggest city at Saaremaa (very small), Kuressaare, and walk in the forests and beaches. The capital of Estonia, Tallinn, is also a nice place. It has its old town which is very cozy and beautiful.
So, there you have some travel tips. Please leave a comment on what you think about my home page and travel pages. Enjoy!

• Intro Updated Oct 31, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!