"Yohaho's First Peruvian Trip" Peru by Yohaho
Peru Travel Guide: 7,775 reviews and 20,671 photos
If I could only visit one country in South America, it would definitely be Peru. You can find almost everything you want to see in South America (well, except statues in Easter Island) range from IIama, Nazca lines, Inca ruin to Amazon basin. I myself had spent three week traveling around Peru but I had only seen the southern part of the country.
I think no one likes to be taken picture abruptly. It is always good to ask permission before taking picture of others.... more travel advice
Yohaho's Related Pages
Peru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One Gringa's Peru"
- "The heart of America"
- "Roads less traveled in Peru"
- "Proud to be peruvian!"
- "Peru, my first taste of the Andes and the jungle"
- "Paul2001's Travels Through Peru"
- "And, now, ladies and gentlemen : mas abajo !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peru
- Hotels in Peru
- Transportation in Peru
- Nightlife in Peru
- Restaurants in Peru
- Shopping in Peru
- Warnings and Dangers in Peru
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peru
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Peru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peru
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barrow Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Finland Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Fiji Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- San Francisco 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Peru Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Australia Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.