"Amazing East Java, Indonesia" East Java Province by WisnuY
East Java Province Travel Guide: 981 reviews and 2,322 photos
the world’s most famous view point at mount penanjakan on the rim of the tengger caldera to see sunrise with its young volcanic including mount bromo and an active mount semeru in the back ground is breathtaking the play light shadow with sunrise reach mountain succession from the top to the bottom and the usual fog of the caldera.Afterward the adventure be continued to an active mt Bromo volcano to visit crater ,sea sand
Ijen plateau or known as “Kawah Ijen” is highly recommended to mountain buffs and hikers. The Plateau was at one time a huge active crater, 134 sq km in area. Today, Ijen is an active volcano, and the landscape is dominated by the volcanic cones of Ijen (2,368 asl) and Merapi (2,800 asl) on the northeastern edge of the Plateau, and Raung (3,332 asl) on the southwest corner.
- Pros:Everything Good information
- Cons:a bit for beach
WisnuY's Related Pages
East Java Province Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "volcano trek"
- "EAST JAVA or JAWA TIMUR PROVINCE"
- "East Java: The Mountain Spirit."
- "Land of Bengawan Solo"
- "Amazing East Java, Indonesia"
- "Surabaya - Java"
- "I love God who create A fantastic Bromo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in East Java Province
- Hotels in East Java Province
- Transportation in East Java Province
- Nightlife in East Java Province
- Restaurants in East Java Province
- Shopping in East Java Province
- Warnings and Dangers in East Java Province
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Java Province
- 6 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to East Java Province?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Java Province
Photos in East Java ProvinceSee All Photos (23)
Top 5 Pages
- Banyuwangi 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banyuwangi 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Tengger Caldera Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Pegunungan Baluran Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- East Java Province Intro, 1 review, 3 photos