"Abe and Autumn Shelton's 16 month honeymoon" Asquaredadventures's Profile

Asquaredadventures

Australia, Indonesia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Panama, and mystery location!

• Intro Written Jan 3, 2013

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Hello folks, I have just checked out your external blog and it really is some piece of work. The underwater videography on the Isla de la Plata section is stunning, what sort of rig were you using? I really hope you are enjoying your trip / honeymoon and I'll check back on your blog when I have more time. Keep it up. fergy.

• planxty's Profile Photo
      Feb 6, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Free diving is a lovely idea. Unfortunately, I am 53 years old and smoke 40+ cigarettes a day so I think my dive time could be measurd in seconds on the figners of both hands!

I really must look out for those GoPros, they look excellent.

Don't worry about the halfway mark, that only means you have the same thing to do all over again. I admire your spirit.

As for me, I am heading to Malta next week for a month. I normally go to Asia this season but for family reasons I do not want to be too far away from UK. At least it will be warmer than an absolutely freezing London. Not maybe exotic but I am looking forward to it as it is a new country for me. I always like that. I am sure there are many adventures to be had there.

I'll sign up to the blog and I am sure we shall speak again.

fergy.

• Feb 16, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Haha. Freediving may help keep those lungs strong! Have a great time exploring new territory. Almost any travel is good way to live!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Asquaredadventures

“It's a small world after all so get out and see it!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.