"A Memorable Journey starts from Balakot" Kagan by Tariqctl

Kagan Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 12 photos

Kaghan Valley

I reached Balakot after a long travelling from Pindi to Balakot. I hired car. journey was so tiring but when i reached to Balakot I saw a first look of Kunhar lake there I forgot my all tiredness. It is a magical moment for me I was seeing any lake first time. there I stayed at hotel near to Kunhar lake.
There I spent sometime it was evening time and it was going to be dark. Whenever you go to naran must stay at balakot and enjoy there. On the next day we plan to go to Lulusar Lake....

Morning Sight of Kunhar Lake at Balakot

We left the hotel at 08:00 morning. We spent 20 minutes at kunhar lake then move forward. Because the travelling was long for lulusar lake. In the way to lulusar thereis alot of spot to relax and enjoy. You can shot pictures also there. Jalkhud, Batakundi and a lake near to lulusar like pyala jheel. we saw huge big mountains covered by snow.

Journey starts for Lulusar Lake

In the way to lulusar there is alot of spot to relax and enjoy. You can shot pictures also there. Jalkhud, Batakundi and a lake near to lulusar like pyala jheel. we saw huge big mountains covered by snow.

• In a nutshell:Kaghan Valley has its own beauty. The travelling in Kaghan valley is very enjoyable and the places are very relaxing
  • Last visit to Kagan: Nov 2012
  • Intro Written Mar 29, 2013

Comments

Tariqctl

“Want to Explore the Beauty of Nature in Pakistan. Given by Almighty ALLAH.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.