"Just a glimp to feel that there is more" Mannheim by ARoman
Mannheim Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 454 photos
Within a business trip with some colleagues, we slept one night in Mannheim and I had a free evening to look around. I liked it, and hope to see more soon.
Like in Frankfurt, there was a nice Christmas Market with cute artisans shops and people drinking 'gluhwien' all around. I enjoyed the very relaxing atmosphere.
Some of my friends went to visit the close university city of Heidelberg and its old nice architecture. They went easily by train and like it very much.
The atmosphere was modern but warm, lot of wood around and candlelight. Good for a couple, ok for a single. Prices not... more travel advice
ARoman's Related Pages
Mannheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mannheim - a nice place to live in"
- "tessy's new Mannheim Page"
- "Opera in Mannheim"
- "Mannheim - so much more than industrial city :-))"
- "Home Base: Manneheim"
- "Mannheim - a beautiful city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mannheim
- Hotels in Mannheim
- Transportation in Mannheim
- Nightlife in Mannheim
- Restaurants in Mannheim
- Shopping in Mannheim
- Warnings and Dangers in Mannheim
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mannheim
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mannheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mannheim
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 6 reviews
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews
- Ko Tao Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Milan Intro, 3 reviews
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 3 reviews
- Ferrara Intro, 3 reviews
- Bergamo Intro, 1 review, 1 photo