frenchie.musician's Profile

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Hello there and welcome to VT, I hope you enjoy it here, it is a very friendly site. Are you really a musician or did you just pick the name at random? fergy.

• Oct 3, 2012 at 11:06 AM

hi ! 'course I'm a real musician :-) I play piano since 10 years, violin since 8 years, and I'm in a special class called TMD wich is for dancer or musicians, it's not the same level than others classes but we have a looooot of hours for our music lessons and everything around ( like art history, music history, orchestra...)
      I'm only 15 now but I'm sure I'll be a musician later...;-)
      are you a musician too ? and what's your nationality ?

• planxty's Profile Photo
      Oct 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Whoa, easy there, I am not criticising you or doubting you.

If you have studied piano and violin for those years and are in a special artistic class, you are well ahead of me! I cannot even read music. I was brought up on the folk tradition and many of us learned by ear and although I have played in rock bands and blues bands and covers bands over the years I predominantly play traditional folk music now.

I play mainly Irish but some Scottish, English, Breton, etc. etc. as well. I was born in Northern Ireland but I have lived in London for well over 20 years now so that is really home for me. Keep it up, music really is the best thing you can do.

What styles do you like to play or listen to? Where are you from?

I hope you can stick around VT, it is a great site and very friendly. what about making some tips about where you are from, I am sure the members would like to see them.

fergy.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

frenchie.musician

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.