"Jalan jalan at Brunei Darussalam" Top 5 Page for this destination Brunei by heydelin

Brunei Travel Guide: 910 reviews and 3,691 photos

Day 1

I’m back! And I am taking this lonely traveller to one of the richest country in Asia – Brunei Darussalam. But first of all I would explain why I chose to go to Brunei ALONE. It was January 2012 when Cebu Pacific had a piso fare promo. I checked almost all the regional flight and no more available seats on my desired date until I check Bandar Seri Begawan. I was able to book a flight at a very cheap price. I asked around my friends if they would like to come with me but no one responded. So okay I’ll be alone, no worries MALAKI na ako (I’m a big girl).
Accommodation and tour to Brunei is kinda hard to find so I asked my friends from Reliable International Services (where we got our Hongkong tour package) if they have promo for the said tour. Unfortunately they don’t offer such but instead they referred me to their partner Fullyrichman International Travel Services with Ms. Sani Pigon as contact. I was able to get an accommodation and tour package for a very reasonable price considering I will be alone.
The day of my first flight ALONE abroad arrived and I was ecstatic and nervous at the same time. I arrived at Brunei International Airport safely. I met my tour guide from Mega Borneo – Mohammad. My hotel - Trader’s Inn Hotel was just a 10-minute drive from the airport.

OMG the room is huge... at least for me

The first time I saw my room, I said OMG this is huge. The whole room is carpeted, the comfort room is clean. I was really happy .

• Last visit to Brunei: Oct 2012
  • Intro Updated Dec 6, 2012

heydelin

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and you leave a trail”

Badges & Stats in Brunei