"This is where my parents are from" Butuan by heydelin
Butuan Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 51 photos
Butuan is a highly urbanized city in the Philippines. The city is also the regional center of Caraga. It is located at the northeastern part of Agusan Valley, Mindanao, sprawling across the Agusan River. ~Wikipedia
- Pros:Highly Urbanized
- Cons:Not much to see
Located at the heart of the city is the Agusan Del Norte Provincial Capitol more travel advice
Agusan River is where the largest crocodile in captivity was found - Lolong. more travel advice
heydelin's Related Pages
Butuan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "This is where my parents are from"
- "Butuan City Page"
- "Roads Less Travelled"
- "Butuan City"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Butuan
- 6 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Butuan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Butuan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brunei Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Davao Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos
- Caramoan Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Wellington Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Makati Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Butuan Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phan Thiet Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos