"Wild wild Caramoan" Caramoan by heydelin
Caramoan Travel Guide: 158 reviews and 487 photos
Last boat to Caramoan leaves at 2pm but if the booat gets full before 2, it will leave anyway. We need to take a chartered boat for Php 2500 to go to Guijalo port. Good thing we met ate Jing jing and a few other passengers to share to split the cost
Good thing the weather is fine and that the water is calm. It was however slight annoying because the sound of motor boat cause my ears to be slightly deaf haha.
From the Guijalo port, we were greeted by smiling Kuya Willy who brought us to Caramoan Bed and Dine. We met Manay Belen who brought us to our cute room. Island hopping starts the following day. The weather sucks though and the waves were wild. We had fun time though, consider the waves as though we were rafting in the ocean. However we didnt get to visit other islands. Still, we had great time soooo CHOS!
- Pros:Hospitable people, great food, nice views
- Cons:Longer time to get from one island to another, quite rainy
- In a nutshell:BEAUTIFUL!
Vendors are around the Manlawi island selling sea shells from Php 20 to Php 500. Sea shells Php 20 to Php 500 more travel advice
Last trip from Sabang post to Guijalo port leaves at 2pm BUT it may leave before 2pm when that boat is full. We were on... more travel advice
heydelin's Related Pages
Caramoan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caramoan's Unspoiled Beauty"
- "Caramoan Peninsula Paradise of Camarines Sur"
- "Caramoan Peninsula"
- "Caramoan Island Adventure"
- "A Paradise"
- "Wild wild Caramoan"
- "Caramoan, Camarines Sur"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caramoan
- Hotels in Caramoan
- Transportation in Caramoan
- Nightlife in Caramoan
- Restaurants in Caramoan
- Shopping in Caramoan
- Warnings and Dangers in Caramoan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caramoan
- 11 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Caramoan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caramoan
Photos in CaramoanSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brunei Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos
- Caramoan Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Makati Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Butuan Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phan Thiet Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Ilagan Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue