"Laoag" Laoag by heydelin
Laoag Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 115 photos
From Kapurpurawan, we left after an hour heading to Laoag. We catch a bus at Burgos and paid Php 50. It is a 2-hour ride to get to the city so brace yourself.
The Ilocos Capitol is just nearby.
The Ilocos Capitol is just nearby...so as the park
It was a Sunday and unfortunately the Museum is closed, Anyway, I'd love to share with you some photos outside the... more travel advice
This park has interesting features like the fountain, sculptures and as well as the people. more travel advice
heydelin's Related Pages
Laoag Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laoag - Something interesting here too.."
- "Laoag City"
- "Laoag City..the Marcos county.."
- "BUSTLING LAOAG"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laoag
- Hotels in Laoag
- Transportation in Laoag
- Nightlife in Laoag
- Restaurants in Laoag
- Shopping in Laoag
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laoag
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Laoag?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laoag
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brunei Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos
- Caramoan Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Butuan Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Makati Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Phan Thiet Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Ilagan Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue