"My goal in life is to enjoy what I do" heydelin's Profile

What can I say? I just love to travel!

I love travelling alone, it gives me the freedom... I love to experience the place and its culture by talking to locals, eating at a local restaurant, taking the public transportation...

Extreme sports

I love to do something crazy every place I go to. Like I did zipline and ride habal habal in Davao, ride fly fish at Boracay, snorkeling at Cebu (even if I can not swim).

I love taking sunset pictures

Obviously I love sunset because I think it is soooooo romantic. This picture was taken at the Empire Hotel in Brunei

I love to meet new people

It's very nice getting to know someone from different place with different culture

2012 Travel

October - Brunei
November - Cagayan De Oro
December - Camiguin

VT Meetup

05.03.13 at Banana Leaf, Greenbelt 3, Makati City Philippines with Claus, Grace, Ramon, Jane and Bob

National dress

I have this idea of going to different countries and wear their national dress.

2013 TRAVELS

My 2013 Travel Summary:
January - Spent my birthday at the most amazing place called Coron with JR, tey and her ate
March - Survived crazy waves in Caramoan with my high school best friend Maricar
April - Learned how to surf in Baler with elementary school friend Ram
May - Organized my first CS event in Ho Chi Minh and traveled in Ao Dai, met my beautiful friend Lou
June - Should have traveled solo in Surigao but met awesome people on the road to the Enchanted river
July - Hiked Batad, went spelunking in Sagada with a good travel companion Ana and a new found Taiwanese friend Athena; met random people on my first random road trip in Rizal
August - Partied in Puerto Galera with CSers Alex and Johan the Swedish dancing viking
October - Went to the second random road trip in Bolinao, went to a jungle party in Anawangin
November - Treated by my employer to a luxurious holiday in Bohol met my talented singer cousin Nabela
December - Went to the third random road trip in Quezon province for a year ender trip

In a nutshell, I traveled a lot and I met so many friends! Thanks for that awesome 2013, looking forward to 2014!

• Intro Updated Jan 3, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
heydelin's Profile Photo

heydelin

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and you leave a trail”

Real Name