"Zilina Region" zuzibe's Profile

In my travel pages you can see the reviews of sports and outdoors tips from my travels and also from my region

• Intro Updated Apr 10, 2013

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2012 at 5:55 AM

Vesele Vianoce. A stastlivy Novy Rok. All best wishes for happiness and good health

Dec 24, 2012 at 6:07 AM

Thank you very much/Ďakujem :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year also for you,and I wish you also nice travel experience.

• Parisforless's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Thank you for accepting my friendship
    Svetlana Bellon

Nov 10, 2012 at 8:44 AM

hi ZUzuna,long time i hyou are ok as for me i went to gabon i just came back,greeting from cameroon

Oct 18, 2012 at 4:19 AM

hI Zuzana,pretty long time i hope all is well with you,i was in malabo the capital of guinea equatorial,just came back to my country cameroon,and how is your mountain climbing i hope it is ok.

Oct 26, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Hi Jekins.I´m OK and did some trips last month and I want to add other tips here for the next time.

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Zuzana, I saw your comment on Hunters page that i visited, i have written some pages on Slovakia, i Hope you will enjoy some impressions, I will enjoy looking at your pages, regards from Maryland.Val

Sep 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Hi,I have read some of your reviews and I enjoyed it.I'm looking forward to reading other of them .

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Welcome to VT! Hope to visit your country some-time in the future.

Sep 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Thanks and I hope if you come here you will enjoy it :)

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Welcome to vt ZuZana and grretings from another cyclist :)

Sep 6, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Thanks and Hello :)

Sep 6, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Hi Zuzana,dobre rano,it is with great wish to know you here at VT,i hope to make you are good friend of which we share ideas about our different countries or cultures since it deals with travel experiences,i love slovakia so much it is my dream country,hope to visit Bratislava one day,greeting from cameroon,you can touch me at face book with this name peter tabe,bye friend.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!