"Italy's Expert" pilli75's Profile

Hotel and restaurant tester in Italy

Really that's my job. I've to test hotels, restaurants, wine cellar and any other kind of service for one of the biggest incoming tour operator in Italy.
So if you need a nice hotel or a good restaurant or a particular wine cellar, please ask me I will be happy to help you.

• Intro Updated Dec 7, 2012

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

have a great birthday, Antonio!

• CsillaM's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Ciao Pilli75, I would love to find a reasonable (cheap) ho(s)tel for one night in Venice or around, for 15-th of Oct. Could you please help me? Grazie tanto!

• pilli75's Profile Photo
      Oct 10, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Ciao. If I were you I would sleep in Venice surroundings rather than in Venice island. Better if in a small town close to train station so you get get easily in venice in 20 minites without changing any train. For example there is a nice hotel in Padua close to Ponte di Brenta train station called Hotel Garibaldi in booking.com 59,00 per single room. It's a 3* hotel very cute. Or in Dolo Hotel Casa a Colori 2* hotel with a good price on booking 35,00 euro for a double room with breakfast. In Venice city you will spend more than the double. Other town close to venice: Vigonza, Mirano, Mira where you can find a cheap hotel. I hope this will help you.ciao

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2012 at 4:38 AM

Benvenuto!

• rudysmom626's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Hi Antonio! I loved Padova when I visited - excited to see another person on VT from the area to let us know what is recommended/new/a must-see there! oh, and CUTE BABY!

• oriettaIT's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Welcome to VT Pilli75, there are really a few active member in Padova area! I hope you will stay, it is good here!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!