My Favorite Pages

Liguria

Travel Map

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Nov 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

have a great birthday, Antonio!

CsillaM's Profile Photo
CsillaM Oct 10, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Ciao Pilli75, I would love to find a reasonable (cheap) ho(s)tel for one night in Venice or around, for 15-th of Oct. Could you please help me? Grazie tanto!

• pilli75's Profile Photo
    pilli75 Oct 10, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Ciao. If I were you I would sleep in Venice surroundings rather than in Venice island. Better if in a small town close to train station so you get get easily in venice in 20 minites without changing any train. For example there is a nice hotel in Padua close to Ponte di Brenta train station called Hotel Garibaldi in booking.com 59,00 per single room. It's a 3* hotel very cute. Or in Dolo Hotel Casa a Colori 2* hotel with a good price on booking 35,00 euro for a double room with breakfast. In Venice city you will spend more than the double. Other town close to venice: Vigonza, Mirano, Mira where you can find a cheap hotel. I hope this will help you.ciao

Maurizioago's Profile Photo
Maurizioago Sep 5, 2012 at 4:38 AM

Benvenuto!

rudysmom626's Profile Photo
rudysmom626 Sep 1, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Hi Antonio! I loved Padova when I visited - excited to see another person on VT from the area to let us know what is recommended/new/a must-see there! oh, and CUTE BABY!

oriettaIT's Profile Photo
oriettaIT Aug 30, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Welcome to VT Pilli75, there are really a few active member in Padova area! I hope you will stay, it is good here!