"Niger" Niger by seratonin
Niger Travel Guide: 223 reviews and 510 photos
Niger, a country on the edge of the Sahara desert, is a beautiful place in West Africa. There are unspoilt desert regions and some lonely sahel landscapes, and I guess everywhere in this country, You can find friendly people with a great sense for hospitality.
More information and pictures of my Wesz Africa trip can be found on my personal Niger page.
The Niger river flows comming from Mali trough the western part of the country. Next to the Mali border, the river... more travel advice
The "taxi brousses", shared taxis, travel around in the most part of Niger. They are often Peugot cars ore minibuses,... more travel advice
seratonin's Related Pages
Niger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fascinating Niger..."
- "Niger - A Desert Safari"
- "Nigeriennes vs Nigerians"
- "besspalmer's new Niger page"
- "Hrund's Niger Page"
- "DreamWeaver's new Niger page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Niger
- Hotels in Niger
- Transportation in Niger
- Nightlife in Niger
- Restaurants in Niger
- Shopping in Niger
- Warnings and Dangers in Niger
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Niger
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Niger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Niger
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Mali Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Petra Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Chad Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Diyarbakir Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Jordan Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Goreme Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Benin Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Niger Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Ghana Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos