"C H A D" Chad by seratonin
Chad Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 138 photos
Chad, a country lying just on the southern edge of the Sahara desert, is one of the not most well known countries of this world...
For the traveller willing to travel on the bottom end, it offers a lot: after all great, unspoilt landscapes and pretty villages with friendly people.
More information and pictures of my recent Chad trip can be found on my personal Chad page.
It is absolutely a must to visit the great markets in this country! One of them is the marché centrale just opposite of... more travel advice
In terms of culinary pleasures, Chad has not much to offer. Normally they serve bred and "la sauce", a pot with some... more travel advice
seratonin's Related Pages
Chad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "C H A D"
- "Jeremy_D555's new Chad page"
- "Marabus country"
- "Dazzy's Chad Page"
- "art-ur's new Chad Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chad
- Hotels in Chad
- Transportation in Chad
- Restaurants in Chad
- Warnings and Dangers in Chad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chad
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Chad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chad
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Mali Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Petra Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Chad Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Diyarbakir Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Jordan Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Goreme Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Benin Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Niger Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Ghana Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos