"DJENNE" Top 5 Page for this destination Djenne by seratonin
Djenne Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 210 photos
Djenne is situated on an island in the Bani river. The entire city is a UNESCO world heritage site, as the city is almost entirely built of mud.
The most famous building in Djenne is for sure the misque, which is a beautiful example of this mud architecture.
If you`re in Djenne, it is well worth to climb on a roof to have a nice panoramic view of this town. If you`re not... more travel advice
seratonin's Related Pages
Djenne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Djenne is a Market Town with a Great Mud Mosque"
- "Djenné: mixed feelings..."
- "Djenne - Impressive mud mosquee 14th century"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Djenne
- Hotels in Djenne
- Transportation in Djenne
- Nightlife in Djenne
- Restaurants in Djenne
- Shopping in Djenne
- Warnings and Dangers in Djenne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Djenne
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Djenne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Djenne
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Mali Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Petra Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Chad Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Diyarbakir Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Jordan Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Goreme Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Benin Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Niger Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Ghana Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos