"N'Djamena" Djamena by seratonin
Djamena Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 3 photos
The capital of Chad, N'Djamena, is a relaxed place, well worth the visit.
The city has the typical features of a Sahel city. The bigger part of the city consists of mud built houses, creating an authentic african atmosphere.
The absolutrely must see is the central market. A fibrant and extraordinary colorful place!
- Pros:Unspoilt place
- Cons:Can be boiling hot!
N'Djamenas central market is a must! Located next to the grande mosque, it sprawls over a big area. The building on the... more travel advice
seratonin's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Djamena
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Djamena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Djamena
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Mali Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Petra Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Chad Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Diyarbakir Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Jordan Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Goreme Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Benin Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Niger Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Ghana Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos