"Hello World!" siti_aminah's Profile

First of all, congratulations to Spain for being the World Cup Champion 2010. Viva España!!!

It has been a very long time since I logged in to Virtual Tourist. I am sorry. I have not been travelling much nowadays due to my work commitment.

But now I am trying to build my page again and I hope be part of this exciting travel communities around the world...Thanks to VT, we are able to meet up with fellow travellers.

Right now, I am also looking for a travel partner to South America. My first destination would be Montevideo in Uruguay. I really wish to go there and I hope that my dream would come true one day.

Thanks for viewing my page!!!! Hope we could be friends. :) Take care everyone and have a nice day :)

Greetings from Singapore.

Siti

¡Viva España!

The Euro 2008 final was won by Spain. Spain scored 1-0 against favourites Germany. I was very happy as Spain is my favourite team.

Finally, they have managed to break the 44 years jinx. Yes, it was such a long wait and now they have proved it to the world that they are no longer an underdog team.

CONGRATULATIONS SPAIN!!!! My heart goes to you :)

• Intro Updated Oct 10, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!