"Hello World!" siti_aminah's Profile
First of all, congratulations to Spain for being the World Cup Champion 2010. Viva España!!!
It has been a very long time since I logged in to Virtual Tourist. I am sorry. I have not been travelling much nowadays due to my work commitment.
But now I am trying to build my page again and I hope be part of this exciting travel communities around the world...Thanks to VT, we are able to meet up with fellow travellers.
Right now, I am also looking for a travel partner to South America. My first destination would be Montevideo in Uruguay. I really wish to go there and I hope that my dream would come true one day.
Thanks for viewing my page!!!! Hope we could be friends. :) Take care everyone and have a nice day :)
Greetings from Singapore.
The Euro 2008 final was won by Spain. Spain scored 1-0 against favourites Germany. I was very happy as Spain is my favourite team.
Finally, they have managed to break the 44 years jinx. Yes, it was such a long wait and now they have proved it to the world that they are no longer an underdog team.
CONGRATULATIONS SPAIN!!!! My heart goes to you :)
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 23 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- updated a Kuala Terengganu Travel Page "My first trip to Trengganu"
- Uploaded a Photo to "My first trip to Trengganu"
- Wrote a Review Dress Conservatively in Kuala Terengganu Local Customs
- Commented on one of siti_aminah's Czech Republic tips
- siti_aminah and dr.jaheen are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Negeri Kelantan Forum "Re: Rantau Panjang"
updated their Profile Page "Hello World!"
Top 5 Pages
- Kuala Terengganu Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Kelantan Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo