Crater Lake National Park Transportation Tips by richiecdisc Top 5 Page for this destination
Crater Lake National Park Transportation: 5 reviews and 11 photos
D & I arrive full of expectations
This would be a tough place to visit without a car and there are no shuttles in the park itself. It is a premier biking park but the average visitor will be coming in a car.
Crater Lake is located 250 miles and 5.5 hours southeast of Portland, Oregon. It's about 4 hours from the Oregon Coast. If you are just passing through Oregon on I-5, it's about 100 miles and 2.5 hours out of your way but well worth the effort.
Crater Lake National Park charges $10 per car load to enter the park for up to a week but if you are traveling with an America The Beautiful Pass, all National Parks and Federally Administered Lands are free to enter for a one year period for the very low price of $80 for an entire car load of people.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (13)
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Crater Lake National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Crater Lake National Park Page"
- "Crater Lake National Park"
- "Reflections of Crater Lake"
- "The purest body of water in the world!"
- "Crater Lake is Oregon's 'National' Park"
- "Jewel in the Cascades"
- "Where Else Can You Swim in a Volcano?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Crater Lake National Park
- Hotels in Crater Lake National Park
- Transportation in Crater Lake National Park
- Nightlife in Crater Lake National Park
- Restaurants in Crater Lake National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Crater Lake National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Punta Cana
- Lovers Key Hotels
- Branson Hotels
- Bushnell Basin Hotels
- Hoskote Hotels
Badges & Stats in Crater Lake National Park
- 14 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Crater Lake National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crater Lake National Park
- Posted in Travel Vietnam Forum "Re: Need recommendations in..."
- updated a Crater Lake National Park Travel Page "Reflections of Crater Lake"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Reflections of Crater Lake"
- Wrote a Review a place for big snows in Crater Lake National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Commented on one of mtncorg's Crater Lake National Park travel pages
Photos in Crater Lake National ParkSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 125 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 50 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 54 reviews, 125 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 103 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 58 reviews, 95 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Teton National Park Intro, 41 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 73 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 47 reviews, 96 photos
- Dresden Intro, 53 reviews, 87 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympic National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos
Latest Crater Lake National Park hotel reviews
- Crater Lake Lodge
- 339 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 15, 2013