"Very Victorian Cape May" Cape May by richiecdisc
Cape May Travel Guide: 293 reviews and 506 photos
Cape May holds a charm that perhaps no other shore town in the United States does. As the oldest seaside resort in the country, with the largest collection of Victorian buildings, this quaint enclave of culture and historical significance attracts visitors for its old world feel, fine dining, and lovely nature settings surrounding it. Where else in the US can you do some world class birding early in the morning, hit the beach in the afternoon, enjoy a gourmet meal for dinner and then stroll through romantic narrow streets resplendent in tastefully lit, antique laden century old houses? Located at the most southern point in New Jersey, this throwback to a bygone era will entice you with its considerable charms, and once bitten, you’ll come back often to discover more of this diamond they call Cape May.
Cape May Point State park is a birders paradise and has been listed in the top ten places in the United States for sheer... more travel advice
$100-275 Built in 1867, this former summer cottage has been tastefully restored with each room decorated in its own... more travel advice
- See All The Lobster House.
- As with most places in he US,...
- Cape May is an expensive town...
- Packing List
- I’d gotten a link from Steve...
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Cape May Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "VICTORIAN CAPE MAY"
- "A week by the sea"
- "A STEP BACK IN TIME"
- "Welcome to Cape May NJ"
- "The town of no milkshakes!"
- "A Touch of Elegance"
- "SURFIN7TH's new Cape May Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cape May
- Hotels in Cape May
- Transportation in Cape May
- Nightlife in Cape May
- Restaurants in Cape May
- Shopping in Cape May
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape May
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape May
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 52 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Cape May?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape May
- Posted in Travel Vietnam Forum "Re: Need recommendations in..."
- Commented on one of toonsarah's Cape May travel pages
- created a Cape May Travel Page "Very Victorian Cape May"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Very Victorian Cape May"
- Wrote a Review Cape May Point State Park. about Cape May Lighthouse in Cape May Things to Do
Photos in Cape MaySee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 125 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 50 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 54 reviews, 125 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 103 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 58 reviews, 95 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Teton National Park Intro, 41 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 73 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 47 reviews, 96 photos
- Dresden Intro, 53 reviews, 87 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympic National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos