"The Bold Beers of Boulder" Top 5 Page for this destination Boulder by richiecdisc
Boulder Travel Guide: 242 reviews and 333 photos
Boulder is one of those ultra cool towns in Colorado that any nature/adventure loving junkie would love to call home but unfortunately that popularity has placed it out of most of those very people's price ranges. As it stands, it's a great getaway for Denver natives as well as people visiting the Rockies from further afield. It is an affable, amenity-laden gateway town to nature at its very best and those natural attractions can be just on the town's periphery or a bit further like Rocky Mountain National Park. Though it has grown considerably, it remains largely a walkable place or better yet, choose a bike, the locals' favorite mode of transportation.
While the town is a pleasant place for a stroll, we came here to check out the local breweries as a reward for a great round of hiking in nearby Rocky National Park. I had been to Boulder on my first trip to Colorado in 1994 and it had changed quite a bit since that time. It was a little less hippie/alternative-infused or maybe it was just that those very same people had grown up in the 14 years since. I know I had.
Boulder is a very cool town. If you like the great outdoors and an alternative flair, it's one place you might like to... more travel advice
Boulder Mountain Lodge was a nice find. Located in a gorgeous valley just west of downtown Boulder, it offers a fairly... more travel advice
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Boulder Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heaven on Earth!"
- "The Bold Beers of Boulder"
- "Sportsman's Paradise"
- "Boulder Colorado"
- "Boulder, Colorado"
- "Just passing through ......"
- "my home town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boulder
- Hotels in Boulder
- Transportation in Boulder
- Nightlife in Boulder
- Restaurants in Boulder
- Shopping in Boulder
- Warnings and Dangers in Boulder
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boulder
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (114)
Have you been to Boulder?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boulder
- Posted in Travel Vietnam Forum "Re: Need recommendations in..."
- Wrote a Review don't drink the water, drink the beer in Boulder Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "don't drink the water, drink the beer"
- created a Boulder Travel Page "The Bold Beers of Boulder"
- Commented on one of Seabiscuit's Boulder travel pages
Photos in BoulderSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 125 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 50 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 54 reviews, 125 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 103 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 58 reviews, 95 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Teton National Park Intro, 41 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 73 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 47 reviews, 96 photos
- Dresden Intro, 53 reviews, 87 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympic National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos