"A Little Time in Little Rock" Top 5 Page for this destination Little Rock by richiecdisc

Little Rock Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 311 photos

Little Rock was little more than a short stop on a six month trip across country, a place to stretch our legs and have a beer on a long drive. It certainly was a pleasant enough place to do that. The River Market area was small and scenic with lots of places to eat, drink and shop. I imagine there are some sites in the biggest town in Arkansas but we had neither the time nor inclination to seek them out. What we did find was a nice little town in Middle America, perfectly situated between Memphis and Oklahoma City. If you're driving that route, by all means stop by.

• Last visit to Little Rock: Apr 2008
  • Intro Written May 7, 2009

• Elisabcn's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2010 at 1:35 PM

mmm... I guess that this time beer radar did not work well :-( Let's see what happens in your next stop!

• Antji's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Hey Richie, great writing and what a surprise - pics with Richie and a beer;) Im not really sure but I think I read about Little Rock in a book with the red indians then I was a child...

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Have you been in all fifty states now, or are you still missing one? (I've only been in thirty of them, I think. Or thirty-one counting Hawaii, where all I did was hang around the airport for a few hours and watch the sunset.)

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2009 at 3:12 AM

What was the saying again? ... a leapord cannot change his spots, can he? ;-)

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2009 at 3:58 AM

A Little Rock, a little stop, a little page - loving following you around on your trip, but I want to do one of my own more than ever ;-))

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2009 at 7:06 AM

That's a good point regarding Arkansas - it is one of the few states that somehow does not register in my brain! I guess it is a bit like Rodney Dangerfield - it "just can't get no respect"!

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2009 at 6:31 AM

I think I heard about Little Rock before, probably in some book or a movie, anyhow, thanks for the beer warning ;-)

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2009 at 10:07 PM

good that you found something to eat :-)

• DoreenDe's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2009 at 11:35 AM

...so you went to the well one too many times...I remember that one ;)

richiecdisc

“fairy tales can come true...”

Badges & Stats in Little Rock

Have you been to Little Rock?

Latest Activity in Little Rock