"Who says you can't go back? Regensburg" Top 5 Page for this destination Regensburg by richiecdisc
Regensburg Travel Guide: 246 reviews and 800 photos
How Regensburg has escaped becoming a tourist trap is a mystery. With medieval cobbled streets, soaring Gothic church spires, and a healthy jumble of Renaissance and Baroque architecture, it has all the ingredients of a made for packaged tour of Bavaria. It has a scenic location on the Danube River and the nearby Altmulhtal is a lovely nature park of riverside cliffs perfect for both cyclists and hikers. Add to this a magnificent beer culture and great train connections to Munich, and you’ll soon be happy for the mystery of its lack of popularity, scratching your head at your luck as you enjoy one of Bavaria’s great treasures.
Regensburg is easily reached from Munich by frequent direct train. It’s a little over two hours and the cheapest ticket... more travel advice
Regensburger are much smaller than average German sausages and resemble an American breakfast sausage. They have a bit... more travel advice
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Regensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Who says you can't go back? Regensburg"
- "An Afternoon In Regensburg"
- "Under construction"
- "Regensburg - a magical city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Regensburg
- Hotels in Regensburg
- Transportation in Regensburg
- Nightlife in Regensburg
- Restaurants in Regensburg
- Shopping in Regensburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Regensburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Regensburg
- 17 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Regensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Regensburg
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: PDF function from trip..."
- Commented on one of richiecdisc's Regensburg travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "logistical nightmare=an adventure"
- updated a Regensburg Travel Page "Who says you can't go back? Regensburg"
- Wrote a Review lots of options in Regensburg Transportation
Photos in RegensburgSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 125 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 50 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 54 reviews, 125 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 103 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 58 reviews, 95 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Teton National Park Intro, 41 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 73 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 47 reviews, 96 photos
- Dresden Intro, 53 reviews, 87 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympic National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos