Machu Picchu Transportation Tips by richiecdisc Top 5 Page for this destination
Machu Picchu Transportation: 63 reviews and 63 photos
train better than the bus in this instance
This is one aspect to ask about when buying your Inca Trek. Some companies use the train more than others and believe me, the train is better than the bus. We were bused up to the trailhead which was okay but on the trip back, we had the train only to Ollantaitambo. We had to disembark, find out bus and then there was a mad rush to get out of the parking lot. We were absolutely exhausted and this was the last thing we needed to be doing at that hour of the night. The train, though not super comfortable was far better than the crowded bus. Shop and ask around before buying your tour!
More Reviews (29)
- See All bring some snacks, really
- paucarcancha ruins
- See All not only the Incas, but now the local...
- See All walking in the footsteps of the Incas
- backpacking is a great sport!
- See All stock up in Cusco
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Machu Picchu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Inca Trail"
- "Machu Picchu"
- "Magical Machu Picchu in Rainy Season"
- "Lost City of the Incas"
- "This is what we call sharing on the Inca Trail"
- "EL CAMINO DEL INCA - DAY 1"
- "Machu Picchu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Machu Picchu
- Hotels in Machu Picchu
- Transportation in Machu Picchu
- Nightlife in Machu Picchu
- Restaurants in Machu Picchu
- Shopping in Machu Picchu
- Warnings and Dangers in Machu Picchu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Machu Picchu
- 30 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 49 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Machu Picchu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Machu Picchu
- Commented on one of willy_wonka's Machu Picchu travel pages
- Posted in Travel Vietnam Forum "Re: Need recommendations in..."
- Wrote a Review lots of film about Photo Equipment / Film in Machu Picchu What to Pack
- updated a Machu Picchu Travel Page "This is what we call sharing on the Inca Trail"
- Uploaded a Photo to "baby beef hearts on a stick!"
Photos in Machu PicchuSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 125 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartagena Intro, 50 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 54 reviews, 125 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 103 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 58 reviews, 95 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Teton National Park Intro, 41 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bavaria Intro, 73 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 47 reviews, 96 photos
- Dresden Intro, 53 reviews, 87 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympic National Park Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos
- Huayna Picchu- 33 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Ruins- 31 Reviews, 46 Photos
- Inca Trail- 46 Reviews, 92 Photos
- Aguas Caliente- 12 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Llamas / Other Animals- 11 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Temples- 14 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Other CITIES- 6 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Scenery- 14 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Sacred City- 9 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Main Gate- 7 Reviews, 12 Photos
See All Machu Picchu Things to Do